MTV recently did a study in which they surveyed 7000 youth across Europe in order to "understand the values, hopes and dreams of young people in Europe." The results are quite interesting; for example, here are the Ten Commandments for youth in Europe:
1. Have faith in yourself.
2. Respect your parents.
3. Be honest.
4. Take responsibility for your own life.
5. Live life to the full and be passionnate.
6. Keep your promises.
7. Work hard to succeed but not to the detriment of others.
8. Be tolerant of others' differences.
9. Be happy and optimistic, even in adversity.
10. Create, don't destroy.
If you'd like to see more of what they came up with, including the "7 deadly sins" you can click here.